Here is a BBEdit package I wrote to help me write Latex.
- View on github
- Latex.bbpackage.zip (version 1.4.2)
This package makes it easier to use BBEdit to write Latex.
What it can do
- Typeset your document and locate any errors
- View the pdf output, with SyncTeX support if you use Skim
- View warnings and errors from the log file
- Close environments, change environments, and add or remove a star from an environment.
- Look up documentation using
- Check your semantics using
There are also a number of BBEdit clippings to insert often-used Latex commands. BBEdit makes it easy to assign keyboard shortcuts to the clippings you use most.